I hope this theme’s customization options allows everyone to really make this theme their own.
- 500/700px posts (supports video)
- Optional sidebar (optional fixed sidebar), banner, subtitle and more.
- 10 custom links, but also supports tumblr link system.
- Custom fonts, list styles, and colors.
Theme #18: Sly Blue
- 6 Custom Links
- Sidebar (180px by 180px)
- Drop-down Links
- Drop-down Description
- Music Player (won’t play unless you click the music icon)
- 400/500 Posts
- Pixel Font
- Show Captions
- Show Tags
- Top Banner
- Infinite Scroll
- Date Display (M-D-Y/D-M-Y/Y-D-M)
- 12/24 Hour Time
- Pixel Ren: octoburp
*note: description/links/music player will not show up on preview
the person who requested a KHR theme, sorry! I’ll definitely make it, but right now, I’m all out of ideas ;A;
6AM THEME BY SKYRIMTHEMES
this came from nowhere and i’m really proud of it so yeah enjoy.
contains: 2 column grid, gradient bg, 400px posts, header, 3 custom links, hover captions over photo(set)s, etc.
#3 Lime Theme (wow fantastic title)
a slick/minimalistic theme with b&w post opacity better viewed in Chrome
more info under the cut!
THEME  KOJIN by YUKOKI
- 57 colour options
- 8 custom links
- 1 column only
- 400px posts / 500px posts
- show captions option
- monochrome posts option
- infinite scrolling option
- fading photos option
- music player option
- corner image
- white photoset lightbox (courtesy of ladmilk uvu)
- alternate styles for sidebar and permalink
Please like/reblog if you’re using the theme! :)
theme 08 // cirro
Header theme, available in 250/350px posts. Has options for header images (70px wide), custom Tumblr controls, and show/hide captions & tags. Supports up to 7 custom links arranged to mimic a tag cloud, click header to show links. Description, archive and ask links are provided. All colors customizable.
This theme comes with quite an amount of options, so I do not help with customizations beyond the provided options. Please do not touch the credit. Likes and reblogs are appreciated.
Theme 18 - neonbike themes
- Custom title, description, ask title, and colors.
- Supports all post types.
- Up to six links (normal version only)
- Grayscale posts option (colored on hover)
- hide captions option (show on permalink)
- option to only show tags on hover
- This style of website lets you access different pages without having to follow a link to another page. The all-in-one version of this theme has 4 tabs. One is your posts, one is your description, the third is an askbox and the fourth is links (see previews above).
- You can change the titles of the links to these pages.
- IMPORTANT: You will have to go into the code and replace YOURURLHERE with your URL. (its around line 1050 in the code)
- If you need any help with this theme or spot any issues please let me know!
- if you choose the normal version there will be no description.
Check out the tardis theme network for more rad themes!
And make sure to follow my rules!
"Patterns Theme" by HENTAIST the idea was in my head for like the longest 5 months and i finally got around to doing it like last month. it’s quite customizable with lots of fun options to play with and like most of my themes, to make them your own style. if you have any questions or comments, please let me know! (do not remove my credit).
- search bar
- borders (3 different styles)
- sidebar border
- "huge border" (white background in the prev)
- rounded posts
- 3 link styles (check the prevs)
- pagination and 330px i think i made it lol i forgot, you can totally change the post sizes very easily in theme. (videos / photosets work just fine by the way)
- just try the theme out!!
Theme #21 Moln by Riverbell themes
A theme created with the Theme Village event Summer’s end fest in mind. Inspired by the clear and beautiful summer sky, this is a pretty, one columned contained theme with 250px wide posts. Moln is the swedish word for cloud. Don’t forget to like or reblog if you are using or plan to use this theme! ♥
code + preview
- Contained theme with 250px wide posts in one column
- Background style: full screen image, pattern image, solid colour or gradient
- Optional infinite floating clouds in background
- Pop up extra links + description
- Optional infinite scrolling
- Custom Google fonts (see notes)
- Three custom “circle links” with up to 10 extra links + page links support
- Customizable tooltips on permalinks and optional tags in tooltips on index page
Do not steal, redistribute, remove credit or claim as your own. Alterations for personal use are ok!
You can choose any font you like from Google’s web fonts. You only need to write the font name in the text box called “Google title font” for the blog title, or in the box called “Google body font” for the post body font. Be sure to write the correct name and it works best if you use capitalized letters where there should be.
Credits: Thecodeplayer (floating clouds)